I don't like how I feel. My moods are all over the place today, and I'm supposed to be working but I'm on my day off. Kind of
Still handling phone calls from my people on the ground and giving them guidance because, yes, I am supposed to doll it out in huge proportions.
I haven't been home to my parents in a while, and I am feeling a bit depressed about it. I even suspect I might get fired... Or not... Who knows? I'm not the best at my job, and it is obvious for everyone to see.
Meanwhile, I'm thinking of how after this blog post I'm going to do a few google searches and find out how to be more productive at work because it is everything to be this way. No one wants a person who is not productive... And is a burden to them.
*&*&*&*&
Then again, maybe I am overreacting about this... But what if I am not? There is always going to be two ways, two sides of the coin when it comes to me. Sometimes it gets so exhausting thinking this way, but I can't stop it. I am born this way
Maybe all I need to do it follow the road that leads to a better state of mind than I am in. Maybe I should have faith in myself, believe that I am better than I am.
Maybe I should actually reevaluate all my life choices. Maybe I should exercise more. Maybe I should diet more... Who knows? I'll probably figure it out along the way.
A guy just came up to me and started asking about one of my mates from work. She is the looker, what most guys refer to as "wife material," and has a long line of admirers in her wake. So there's one of them here. Interfering with my blogging while asking about Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
This does not make any sense whatsoever. But who is listening? Anyway... Off we go to a new post.
No comments:
Post a Comment