Tuesday, 10 July 2018

Lesson 27: of deliberations on a new blog

Hi.

I am seated here, at a work meeting that is not a work meeting. We're just hanging out. That's between us two.

It is almost that time of the month. I can feel it. I really can. Meanwhile, there are a lot of deliberations going on around me which make me tired because i just came from leave, and my skin is really smooth, and everyone is like, "you are glowing."

However, my update today is not about the wonderful cycle of menstruation. Though it should be. That is a story for another day. I want to introduce you to a new blog. Yes. I made a new blog!

It will focus on public health, tackling various topics that are of interest to public health. I really haven't a clue what to post on it, but i'll probably talk about personal experiences at work and all that jazz.

I am distracted. I have to go.

Sincerely,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment