Being brave is not easy. Never has, and never will be. i have tried to be brave but... at the last minute, my courage always pulls a disappearing act.
Recently, i found myself in a very difficult situation. I was looking for attachment positions for Electives and things were going crazy. While i lay in bed, mooning over how i couldn't do a single thing right, most of my classmates were getting overjoyed at the fun and practicals they would experience during this period.
Yesterday, i told one of my soon-to-be supervisors that waiting around was a complete waste of time. In turn, he told me to hand in my schedule. I almost bit my tongue retorting that it was all done.
I can already feel some depression settling on me.
*sigh* can't i just be a singer for electives?
Feeling Wasted
I have painful cramps and i am sitting here, contemplating on whether i am hungry, or whether my hormones are messing around with me.
i feel like walking up to someone and telling them, "you are taking me to this and this place because i am having period aches and i need something to squeeze when the pain intensifies." However, that only happens in my fantasy world.
My bran is scrambled and i don't understand what i am saying.
However, i wanna sleep. So, goodnight!
O good afternoon. *drops head onto desk and falls asleep*
No comments:
Post a Comment