I am hating myself right now.
Really... I am. I made the biggest mistake I have ever made in my 22 years of life outside my mother's womb.
And its so bad, the only thing that will prevent me from sobbing myself to sleep is the fact that I am fat and I can't fit into my trousers because my thighs got too big.
A moment on your lips, a lifetime on your hips.
Then again, I am hating because i just saw this TOTALLY hot guy who I wanna talk to before he goes to Uganda but... I can't coz I made the stupidest mistake ever!
Remember FAMSA? yeah, they had a dinner, my muslims bros and sisters were ignoring me and stuff. Now, i wish i had calmed down and seen the bigger picture- a chance to hang out with people who'll be friends even for the rest of my life. Forget Mr. Hot Guy for a minute.
I just hate being a girl.
its stupid sometimes.
Someone please take me out on a date?
And please let it be a class dinner at Poa Place coz I really wanna go there for dinner! EVERYONE has had their cake but I am yet to taste mine.
I am so so so so so so so so so so stupid! UGH!!!!!
On the plus side, there's movie night with my sisters. They've been so hard to come across, the movie nights I mean... so, yeah, I am just gonna sit in my PJs and be such a girl. I will even scrub my face, tie my hair up and wear a face mask.
My face needs some TLC.
MAN! I hope i won't be forgotten. I really wish I won't.
:-(
Anyway, I am gonna put up some videos from the presentation and tag IRISE in it. I can't wait for that! Plus, I can spend time doing a cover or two this weekend.
See, i feel so much better already, despite the fact that I was so blinded with rage a few minutes ago. Keyboards really are good for me. Does this mean I should learn how to play piano or that I should find a way to earn money from blogging?
Hmm!
Bye, i think my dad's outside.
BYE!
~Being Girly
No comments:
Post a Comment