Sunday, 28 September 2014

Lesson 9: "Its Complicated"

Personally, I have never liked that tag.

I think it is stupid.

And the worst thing about it is... I have used it too.

Till I realised it was really stupid and decided to incorporate "situationship" instead.

For some reason, anytime I hear "situationship" i just start laughing. I told you i tickle quite easy. Literally. Okay, don't think of trying to tickle me now because I will bite off your fingers.

~*~*~*~*

The other day, i went to this scenic place called Kolol Lodge... and it was beautiful! I loved it! It was a retreat with the new class of first year EVH students.

While there, I was walking by with this guy who... well... he kind of has a crush on me and I kind of like him because he is so freaking adorable! He kept teasing me and I started to run around... a little bit. Then we got to the Two River Project and watched the river flow over and people got to the dam and took photos like crazy.

I was freaking out though. I have a fear for heights.

Then I went down and decided to feel the water on my feet. I am a Pisces you know. We love water. The stones were really slippery and maybe... slimy. However, I was not irked. From Water Supply, we were taught that the slime helps a lot.

So long as I don't see it, we are good.

Anyway, this other guy who is pretty attractive and he has a smouldering stare (and you guessed right, he likes me too!) came up and passed by without as much as a word. He was helping some girls cross the slimy rocks quite happily... and they were all smaller than me in size. It really irked me.

Him and my muslim brothers just ignored me like I wasn't even there.

Not complaining. It kind of just happens a lot anyways. I got used to it...

So we went down the trail, then up it to the lodge itself. The EHSAMU  chair smiled and told me to come up with games. I didn't have to, though. One of the 1st years was an immense help to all of us, and his energy helped make us all quite content to play with him.

And everyone else, of course!

Then we had a sit-down session where we were to introduce ourselves. We would say which county we were from and stuff about ourselves, including marital status.

So, this guy with the smouldering stare had his turn before me and he said he had a kid.

He has been talking to me since March and he has never told me he had a baby! Or that he had a baby momma. Or that he was in a relationship!

I was so upset, I got up and walked away from the circle to my sister. When I called her, I didn't tell her why I did. Luckily for me, they were too busy looking for me, my sister and my dad, and I just said everything was okay and i was safe and sound.

I didn't want to talk to him after what he said. Hearing my sister's voice. though, made me stronger and I went ahead to shyly introduce myself. I did not get to the marital status though... one of my mates saved me the trouble.

~*~*~*~*

smoulder eyes pissed me off so much that anytime I hear the songs he sent me through Whatsapp I kind of just change them.

Problem is, I love them too much to get rid of them entirely.

When I go for EHSAMU meetings, I kind of act like I do not know a single thing happened. I just try my hardest not to look at him.

Works like a charm. *scoffs*

I can honestly tell you though that this one has not earned the complicated tag.

It is not at all.

1st: he never asked me out.

2nd: he is not remotely serious about me.

3rd: he never told me anything. That is like lying to me. SHUSH! I know what I said.

4th: he probably will never man up

5th: now you know why it is clearly not "complicated".

A simple man makes simple decisions. His actions speak louder than words.

If he is not telling you everything, sorry girlie, he does not want you in his life. That is the simple truth. Especially if he does not apologise for hurting you.

I really don't wanna say anymore.

You know how it goes anyway.

~*~*~*~*

On a MUCH lighter note, i talked to Chimano the OTHER day and he callled me "love".

I melted.

Plus I put up a "do not disturb' sign over my melted body cum puddle and screamed... Holy molly, i love guys who call me 'love'.

It just makes me go 'yori yori'.

Talking about 'yori yori' and puddles, i saw Avan Jogia and almost died... in Jo's dream... #Twisted how can a guy be so hot without trying? He wakes up in the morning and he looks better than I do... HOW?!

All these feels... AVAN JOGIA, where art thou?!

Oh these hormones that make up 90% of my body... (SMH)

~*~*~*~*

Have a girly day!
~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment