one day,
i'll be,
living in a big old city
and all you're
ever gonna be is mean
yeah,
one day
i'll be,
big enough so you can't hit me
and all you're ever gonna be is mean
why you gotta be so mean.
Hello everyone!
I am the kind of girl who can be whatever I wanna be without fail. If I wanna.
Uhh, that did not make much sense, did it?
Anyway, today, i decided to talk about snarky girls, with a side-dish on how much they can hate you.
~*~*~*~*
When I was younger, I was always on the sidelines. I never knew why then. Anytime the girls wanted to gossip, I was always pushed out of the circle, literally.
I never knew why then, but I have a few reasons now.
I was always alone so much that if a vampire wanted to attack me, they'd probably start with me. Then again, in a twisted world, they'd probably start with the girls in front of me.
I know, I know. Wicked me. Yipee!
When people were all lovey-dovey at 16, I was all, "when I am FRIGGING getting out of this hell hole called school? I can't wait to leave and go live my life!"
Well, I guess everyone thinks that way.
At 16, I was still thinking of how to find a way to turn my wrap skirt into a pair of shorts so that I can climb a tree without exposing you know what.
Been a little bit of a tom-boy.
I am sure you are wondering about why I think I know why people pushed me out of their discussions about guys and the lot during my teenage years. (They still do by the way.)
SCENARIO A-> I was too innocent to be corrupted.
SCENARIO B-> I was too blonde to understand ANYTHING they would say
SCENARIO C-> I was muslim. Still am.
SCENARIO D->: I was too busy being upset minded.
SCENARIO E-> I wasn't popular
SCENARIO F-> I was too freaking cool and awesome to fit in with them. If anything, they should be the ones to fit in with me!
I like the last option better. Sadly, that was not the story of my life.
One of my friends rightly quoted, that "a girl is 99% hormones." I can't say I am that much hormones, but I'm pretty damn sure he'd not take that as my answer.
It's right. Well, kind of.
There are girls who, it seems, were born specifically for the purpose of hating you. #HatersGonnaHateNiallsGonnaPotate
So, you look at them and you;re like, "chic, really, that's the lowest you have sunk?"
And she's like, "I will show you how much lower I have sunk."
I hate haters! I won't pretend about that. Then again, at some point in my life, I have been one. I have hated and dissed girls who right now are flying so high... Like when Miley was busy swingin on a wrecking ball naked and I am like, "Oh my God, Astaghfirrulah she is naked!" while in actual sense I was thinking that "I wish I had that tummy! Its is so flat! Like a chapati!"
That is why we are ordered by the Qura'n to cast our gaze down and have 'haya'.
I won't lie to you. I have survived this long by being a stare-down. I stare almost every person down. My mum once told me I am rude, but I have to. What if this person is gonna kill you and you are humbly bowing your head so she can chop it off and put it up for display?
I am SO not doing that!
~*~*~*~*
I am mean.
I have accepted it.
But some girls are so much meaner, they give mean a new definition. They take it to the other side and leave it on a whole new level.
I met this girl, her name is Tara* (name changed for security purposes). This girl was introduced to me by a mutual friend back in the day.
Anytime the mutual friend was around, Tara played nice.
However, whenever the friend left, she would become the meanie witch she really was.
I was scared of her. I was afraid for my life. She could kill you if she wanted and say that she found you that way.
Okay, maybe i went too far saying that but... you get the picture.
So, one day, I decided to overcome my fear and be nice to her. I went ahead to say hello and be nice but she blatantly ignored me. Like I wasn't there. I thought that maybe I was too soft.
The second time I tried, she ignored me again. I told my sister. She told me that my voice was too soft for her to proobably hear. I thought, "maybe that, but she is probably ignoring me.":
The next time i tried, and my sister was there, she threw me a withering look and kept going. My sister was so shocked, she froze to death.
LOL, God forbid death! Subhanallah!
What I meant to say was that, things just died out after that. I stopped trying.
What do you think? Is she too pissed off, or is she mean?
However, that is not the whole story.
So, this one time, I was busy having fun when I met friends of hers. We had some fun hanging out with them; me, her and our mutual friend. Her friends enjoyed hanging out so much with me, they asked for my number much later when we next met.
Tara found out and went to spread propaganda against me. As i type this out today, none of her friends looks at me the same. She told them that I am mean and I am out to be friends for the perks they come with.
You be the judge and tell me what you think.
My twitter is @Ynabeesa
~*~*~*~*
On a lighter note, the boys, (sautisol) got picked for the MTVEMA nominations after securing the final slot over Tiwa Savage.
I know I know, Bienaime Baraza loves her. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I voted like crazy, me and Kenyans on Twitter. (#KOT) And lets not forget the #TeamSautisol family!
Alhamdlilah!
Now, I have to go vote again. Lost count. Its probably past 500 votes now. Not to worry, I am gonna do my best to make sure Davido gets a run for his money!
Sautisol over Mafikozolo, Sardokie and Towa Savage... hmm...!
I love it!!!!!!
~*~*~*~*
Have a girly, meanness- free weekend!
~Girly me, xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment