Yes, I read a blogpost by Bienaime Baraza from the talented Sautisol.
I almost cried.
I always thought I was the only one who felt lonely... well, me and my sister who tells me things.
Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that every girl wants to meet someone who will want to get to know her genuinely.
Bienaime was quick to point out that with him being famous, he has not really had time to get to meet and know women genuinely. It is true, with fame, people want to know you as the famous person, not as the person who just needs a little love.
I can't say I know exactly what he goes through, but I can testify to people wanting to get with the girl who they knew back then, and who they thought was pretty hard to date.
Yes, I am pretty hard to date. I can never make up my mind. I am sure I am not all alone in this problem, so stop giving me judgy eyes! -_-
GRR!
~*~*~*~*
I have little dating experience, and this was from mostly watching people I know date. And maybe, or maybe not me.
My mum told me she doesn't want me thinking they will get me a husband. I don't want to have a boyfriend and I do not want a creep or weirdo or... whatever. I know that maybe I have almost been crazy in love with someone I knew, but then again, I do not know if I was really in love, or I just had all those feelings from being lonely.
Sometimes, I look at my favorite musicians and I wish I was them. Then I read in between the lines they write on their tweets and I realize that maybe I should never envy them.
However, you never realize this if you are all jealous. Some of these emotions make us blind to what is really in front of us.
So, when I was busy spending nights wishing that I had brothers who would get on my nerves like some four lads who happen to be my role models, one of them was actually feeling the loneliness I felt.
I must say I feel so much better right now. Really, not being sacarstic or anything. I thought I was coming on too strong but... yeah, turns out I am not!
YEEEEEIIIIIYYYYY!
*dance party*
All a girl needs is a little love. Just a little love, it can go a long way.
So, what say you? Want to make a girl happy? Give her a little love.
*~*~*~*
There is this guy I knew in 1st year. He was so cute and everything. Then he went cray cray and do you know what he told me the other day? That he does not miss me.
SILLY BOY!
Why the heck would you even call me?
Go stand under a cold shower. I do not like you anymore! I know you are not sorry for what you told, did and wanted from me.
Girlie, if he wasn't respecting you then, what makes you think he will respect you now? He is not the right guy for you, do not let him in. Just let him go *Frozen*
If you don't wanna be nice, I aint gonna be nice. If he doesn't love you, he doesn't care. Read and see the signs before you make the GREATEST mistake in your life!
~*~*~*~*
On a lighter note, me kicking the dude to the side gives me one less problem.
I got one less problem without you
i got one less one less problem.
Hate me, see if I care. Words can never break my bones, and your sticks and stones are never gonna hurt me, I got a shield from Bella Swan, so beat it! I am childish to you, but I write what I want, so go before I kick you to the curb. #ReallyDontCare Him going gives me more time to see if one day Bienaime and I can go for a coffee date.I really wanna have a friend I can have fun with and it won't be awkward when I tell him that I like how he looks like a chipmunk when he chews. Haha... I was kidding. Do Not crucify me. Okay, bye!
Have a lovely time everyone! Enjoy the girly!
~Me
Check me out on YouTube------>>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYx-uBflwAo and tell me what you think?! Oh, tweet me on my twitter, @Ynabeesa it is on the video. While at Youtube, you can check out my other videos on youtube.
Okay, have fun. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment