Tuesday, 4 November 2014

AIRTEL TRACE STAR

Hi everyone!

If you follow me on Twitter, (@ynabeesa) you probably know by now that I am now a participant of the #AirtelTraceStar competition and....  yes, I have to get voted in to stay.

I haven't found out much about it, other than the fact that I need to use an Airtel line to vote.

I am so nervous about this.

Honestly, when I tried out, I didn't think that they'd give me a go-ahead. I didn't see it coming. However, if you've been following my blog posts, you will realize that I have always thought of being a singer someday.

Yes, why didn't I go for TPF? well, I didn't because it was sponsored by Tusker, an alcoholic beverage, and I am muslim, it would be really wrong for me to follow through with that.

I don't know if i am dreaming, I really do not, but my best friend was so supportive, so was my elder sister who knows that I am signed to KibanyaG's record label.

I would like your votes though. And I am even considering doing a few karaoke covers to convince you guys that I got what it takes to be a part of this competition and to secure your votes.

This is a short blog post, so i will go straight to the point.

~*~*~*~*

To vote for me, sms the following codes to 33733
-> 54101469
->54101473
->54101474

~*~*~*~*

Away from that, Sautisol sent me a beautiful photo of themselves that leaves me wondering what people find beautiful in 6-packs. No, they are not wasted on me, I know someday I will achieve that level of understanding.

Okay... I was really flattered.

So, I am going going going... going.

By the way, I have to study because I have to pass my exams.

BYE!

Please do not forget to vote for me. If you can't, then at least tell a friend. Remember to vote with an airtel line.

I am thankful for any votes I might receive.

Each message costs Kshs. 5.00

BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment