I DON’T KNOW WHAT THIS IS . . .
BUT I WANNA WRITE
Confusing
You,
with your words and perfect voice
Me,
With my insecure, lost life
We met and sparks flew
But it had to end
Had to end
Its confusing
I am confused
You come back, you go away
You enter, you leave
And i am always left here
Just a bundle of nerves
A bundle of nerves
I yearn for the day I will kiss
Your pink lips.
But your two way signals are hard to read
Flashing like a faulty car’s indicators
So confusing
I can crash and burn
At your very touch
I crash like a house ofcards
Your smile is like a wrecking ball
Your presence gives me a heart attack
You make me all weak inside
But you are a tower of stone and
I can’t seem to get through to you
You are so confusing
So infuriating
But I love you so much
Because you are my yellow brick road
And I will be crazy to ever let you go
~*~*~*~*~*
i am sorry updates are slow... i am usually unusually busy. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment