I was supposed to be asleep by 1.00am, because i'm supposed to be studying for a CAT. It is on Monday. There's laundry, and I also need to have time to make a dash to the market and get a discount on cabbage, because it is still dry and hot outside and the kales being sold are the "kiangazi" type.
Yet despite my busy in tray, i'm somehow awake. You'd think that the thought of losing weight via maintaining constant 6-8 hours of sleep would lure me into sleep but no, it hasn't worked.
I wonder why I am even awake.
I wasn't planning to update any of my blogs today morning, yet somehow here we are.
In passing, how is your menstrual hygiene going? Are you using clean water and ditching douching? Are you changing the pads regularly? By that I mean about every about 3-6 hours after wearing it, but if it fills under that time, it is okay to change it. Are you shaving? Are you keeping your hands off your pretty face when that pimple shows up days before the flood happens? Are you obliging your cravings? Are you eating well? If you need to cry, don't stop yourself. If you need to rant, do it.
I don't know what else to say so i'm about to end this post. However, before I do, I would just like to give you a short tale.
See, I got these hair additions recently but it is really hot here so I tend to sweat more... Yes, it makes it smell weird. Apart from that, where my hair is constantly exposed to the heat is turning brittle of some sort.
I also wondered about possibility of heat contributing to more pimples? I know, I should google it, but that will probably be after this blog post.
I've been thinking of taking my Korean classes seriously. One other thing I need to take seriously? Wattpad. If you know, you know.
Okay, i'm yawning. Good night.
Wait... Before I go... How do you tell an admirer you don't like them back without hurting them as much?
Also, how do you go from "I am married." To leaning in to kiss a poster of your crush and then having to pretend to be cleaning the room?
I am tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment